What to look for when comparing quotes?
At GGC we only use top quality glass and components giving you peace of mind that your new pool fence and balustrade will not only look great but will stand the test of time.
All our products have been designed and engineered to meet all Australian standards.
We also take care in making sure that your pool fence and balustrades will comply with local government requirements.
Important details to compare
- Style of fencing (frameless – semi-frameless)
- Total meters quoted on
- Per lineal meter price
- Glass thickness (8mm, 10mm, 12mm)
- Glass edge finishes (arrised, polished)
- Components – Stainless steel (304, 316 marine grade or duplex 2205)
- Aluminium (anodised, powder coated, marine coated)
- How will it be secured (base plate or core drilled)
Choose with confidence
What sets us apart from our opposition is our obsession with attention to detail.
Something that cannot be compared on paper is quality of workmanship. At GGC we take pride in our work and have many satisfied clients who offer to open their homes for inspection to any of our prospective clients.